1. The promoter is: Derry Live List whose registered office is at Derry Live List, Building 80/81, Ebrington, Londonderry BT47 6HN.
2. Employees of Derry Live List or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. To be eligible to participate in this competition you must be a resident of Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland.
5. After th closing date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winner will be chosen at random through both Facebook and email entries
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone call within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. (Due to the closing date and gig date)
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by NI law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NI.
16. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Derry Live List, Building 80/81, Ebrington, Londonderry BT47 6HN
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.